I have been a Registered Nurse in Labor and Delivery since 2002. During this time, I have worked in all areas of Labor and Delivery including post-partum and NICU. Currently, my primary role as Charge Nurse includes overseeing labor, antepartum, post-partum, and NICU.
Working in an acute care setting for the last 20 years has provided me with extensive experience in all areas of inpatient obstetrics. I also spent five years working in an ob/gyn clinic coordinating care for high-risk pregnant women from conception through post-partum.
I have been reviewing medical malpractice cases since 2015. During this time, I have offered opinions for both plaintiff and defense.
Current certifications include Inpatient Obstetrics through National Certification Corporation and Advanced Electronic Fetal Monitoring through AWHONN. I am an active member in the Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, AWHONN, and the Washington State Nurses Association.
I enjoy working full-time in the inpatient setting while raising my family and soaking in all the Pacific Northwest has to offer!
Legal Nurse Consulting Services
- Medical record review
- Reports: timelines, chronologies, summaries, narratives, and Attorney phone calls for case discussion
- Deposition and trial preparation
- Identify breach in Standard of Care
- Interpret medical records, reports, and fetal monitor strips
- Provide education and clarification of medical/nursing issues to assist legal team
- Assist in the discovery process and identify missing records
- Perform literature search
Americans Rate Nurses Highest on Honesty, Ethical Standards. –Gallup.com