I have been a Registered Nurse in Labor and Delivery since 2002. I work full time at the bedside helping women and families navigate the difficulties, wonder and excitement of birth. Helping families through this major time in their life has always been a passion of mine.
Working in an acute care setting has given me extensive experience in labor & delivery, postpartum, triage, and NICU. I also fill in as a Relief Team Leader/Charge Nurse. Recently, I spent five years working in a ob/gyn clinic coordinating care for high-risk pregnant women from the point of conception to post-partum.
Certifications include Inpatient Obstetrics through National Certification Corporation and Electronic Fetal Monitoring through AWHONN. I am an active member in the Association of Legal Nurse Consultants, AWHONN and the Washington State Nurses Association.
I enjoy working full-time in the inpatient setting while raising my family and soaking in all the Pacific Northwest has to offer!
Legal Nurse Consulting Services
- Medical record review
- Reports: timelines, chronologies, summaries, narratives and Attorney phone calls for case discussion
- Deposition and trial preparation
- Identify breach in Standard of Care
- Interpret medical records, reports and fetal monitor strips
- Provide education and clarification of medical/nursing issues to assist legal team
- Prepare timeline of facts and chronology of events
- Assist in the discovery process and identify missing records
- Perform literature search
Americans Rate Nurses Highest on Honesty, Ethical Standards. –Gallup.com